5 warning signs that our children are under stress
- Becoming quiet and withdrawing from family and friends, especially in social settings.
- Overreacting to small and minor problems. This is also tied into seeing increased aggression
- Trouble concentrating. Completing homework could be a challenge for children with stress and anxiety
- Nightmares or bedwetting could be a sign that your child is dealing with stress and anxiety
- Eating or Sleeping problems. With stress and anxiety, a child could stay awake worrying and have trouble falling asleep.
If you found this video useful, dont forget to watch Part 2 and 3 of our ‘Coping with Stress and Anxiety’ series